An old sanctuary with a breathtaking view
Mount Lussari sanctuary is located on 1790m over sea level – in a place that is absolutely stunning. Because of the location you will get there easiest by gondola lift that starts next to the ticket sales and the parking place.
On top you will find several small restaurants where you can enjoy your dinner on a terrace together a gorgeous scenery.
There are also several tiny souvenir shops along the short “street”.
Opening times 2023: WILL BE UPDATED LATER
- The gondola lift is on use daily during 1.6 – 31.8.2019, Monday – Friday between 9 a.m-5.15 p.m and on Sundays / holidays between 8.30 a.m – 6.15 p.m
- Also weekends 22-23.9 and 29-30.9 the lift is on use
Mass in the church 2023: WILL BE UPDATED LATER
- Monday – Saturday at 10 / 11 /12 and on Sunday / holidays at 10 /11 /12 /15
Tickets 2023: WILL BE UPDATED LATER
- Adults 14€
- Children under 10y for free
- Seniors (born before 1952) 10,50€
- Remember to have cash money with you.
- There might be some wind on top so take a long-sleeve blouse with you.
- Dogs are allowed.
- Trekking up is also possible